AFT Recruitment 2022: Armed Forces Tribunal has Released an official notification for 06 vacancies for Stenographer, Librarian, Private Secretary in Jammu. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 01/08/2022 to 02/09/2022. For this notification, AFT Recruiting the candidates by Direct Interview only. Candidates who want to apply for AFT Career 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
AFT Career Jobs 2022 Notification Out
AFT Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Here below you can find details of the latest AFT Stenographer Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for AFT Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the AFT Offline Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the Official Website AFT https://aftdelhi.nic.in/
- Search for the Latest AFT Career Notification and click on it
- Download and View the AFT Job Notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
AFT Important Links:
AFT Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for AFT Jobs?
Currently, 06 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Salary for AFT Jobs 2022?
The Salary is Rs.44,000-80,000/-Per Month.
Q3. When is the Starting Date for applying for AFT Jobs 2022?
Application Start Date is 01 Aug 2022.
Q4. When is the Last Date for applying for AFT Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 02 Sep 2022.
Q5. What is the apply mode for AFT Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Offline.