AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot has released an official notification for 82 vacancies for Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor in Rajkot. The online application process started from 29 July 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 27 Aug 2022. Candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2022 Overview
Here below you can find details of the latest AIIMS Rajkot Technical Assistant Recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
How to Apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website AIIMS Rajkot https://aiimsrajkot.edu.in/
- Search for the latest AIIMS Rajkot Career 2022 notification and click on it
- Download and View the AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022 Notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
AIIMS Rajkot Important Links:
For Notification Content
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot is an autonomous body established under Act of parliament.
- Service under this Institute is governed by AIIMS Act, Rules & Regulations framed there under.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
- Promotions: A Teacher gaining requisite experience and displaying requisite performance for the higher post can be granted promotion subject to the Rules and Regulations applicable from time to time in the Central Government Institutions/AIIMS.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Incomplete application(s) will not be considered.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Closing Date is 30th day of the date of publication in employment news, or the date announced on website by AIIMS Rajkot (crucial date), whichever is later, 5 pm of the day. This will also be considered the ‘Crucial date’ for counting of experience and qualifications. The ‘Crucial Date’ will be announced on the website.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban centre, or any place as per need, attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable. Private practise of all kinds, including consultation is prohibited.
- AIIMS Rajkot reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the faculty staff appointed at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rajkot, Gujrat will be provided. The Institute premises are at present under construction.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law or dismissed from Government/CAB/PSE. Etc. service with stigma.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Intimation by email about clarifications, date of Interview, Instructions, results will be considered proper.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Rajkot.
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022?
Currently, 82 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Pay Scale for AIIMS Rajkot Vacancy 2022?
The salary is Rs.1,38,300-2,20,400/- Per month
Q3. What is the Starting date to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022?
The application Starting date is 29 July 2022.
Q4. What is the Last date to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022?
The application Last date is 27 Aug 2022.
Q5. What is the application mode for AIIMS Rajkot Jobs 2022 notification?
The apply mode is Online (By E-mail).