Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022: Balmer Lawrie has released an official notification for 01 vacancies for Part-Time Medical officer in Vadodara–Gujarat. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 04 July 2022 To 17 July 2022. For this notification, Balmer Lawrie recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. Candidates who want to apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022 for Medical Officer Jobs 2022
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022 Overview
Here below you can find details of the latest Balmer Lawrie Medical Officer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the Balmer Lawrie Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website Balmer Lawrie https://www.balmerlawrie.com
- Search for the latest Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022 notification and click on it
- Download and View the Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2022 notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Balmer Lawrie Notification and Application Links:
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the
candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All Minimum Eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement shall also be considered as Essential Eligibility conditions. The Company shall be
within its rights to reject the candidature of an applicant at any stage of the selection process if the applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
- Request for a change of Mailing address / Email / Post as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification/experience is only minimum requirement and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and
for final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role.
The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Only short-listed candidates who are found prima facia eligible will be called for a personal interview.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided
by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or such information is
not supported by appropriate documentary evidence.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and applications received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment and the venue/schedule thereof. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for the interview will be given through email addresses only.
- At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, in case it is found that the candidate hasgiven incorrect information or has indulged in any of the following or similar activity, the said applicant shall be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD and his/her application/appointment shall be rejected.
a. Has submitted misleading information or false documents
b. Has suppressed any relevant material fact(s)
c. Has submitted information not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
d. Has resorted to unfair means during the recruitment process
e. Is found guilty of impersonation
f. Has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Selection Process at the centre/ venue for the processselected by the Company or at any other stage
- BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD shall not entertain any correspondence from such candidates.
- Those shortlisted for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates as documentary proof along with self-attested photocopies for submission at the time of the interview:
• Proof of Age
• Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates)
• Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization
• Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (where applicable) Any communication as regards extension of last date of application or any other information, shall be published on the Company’s website https://www.balmerlawrie.com/ only.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- No Correspondence shall be entertained by the Company with regard to recruitment.
- Any information or communication with regard to the advertisement related to the position or changes in the minimum requirements, terms & conditions, the extension of the last date of application, cancellation of the advertisement etc. shall be published on the Company’s website https://www.balmerlawrie.com/ only. So, the candidates must check the Company’s website for updated details.
- Any query with regard to the application process may be sought by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2022?
Currently, 01 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the start date to apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2022?
The application start date is 04 July 2022.
Q3. When is the Last Date for applying for Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 17 July 2022.
Q4. What is the apply mode for Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2022 notification?
The apply mode is Offline.