Election Commission of India Jobs Recruitment 2022: Election Commission of India invites applications for the position notification has been released for Assistant Director Job Vacancies in New Delhi. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 05-03-2022 to 04-04-2022. The Assistant Director Online Application Form will be available on the official website only.
Election Commission of India Notification 2022 for Assistant Director Jobs
Election Commission of India Jobs 2022 Full Details:
Here below you can Check the latest Election Commission of India Assistant Director Recruitment vacancy details, qualification details, eligibility age limit, application fees, Payscale details, selection process, the application process, last date, and apply link.
|Organization||Election Commission of India|
|Election Commission of India |
|Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2022|
|Job Name||Assistant Director|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Salary||56100 – 177500/- (Per Month)|
|Selection Process||Selection will be Based on Deputation basis|
How to Apply Election Commission of India Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the TNJFU official website https://www.eci.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Click theElection Commission of India Jobs 2022 Notification
- Download and View the Election Commission of India Careers 2022 notification
- Check your eligibility and go further
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents to Election Commission of India Recruitment 2022
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Election Commission of India Jobs 2022 Notification Details and Application Links:
|Election Commission of India Recruitment 2022 Notification Details & Apply Link|
|Election Commission of India Official Website|
Election Commission of India Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available?
Currently, 01 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the apply mode for the notification?
The apply mode is Online.
Q3. What is the Qualification for this Election Commission of India Recruitment 2022?
The qualification is LLB.