ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation has Released an official notification for 12 vacancies for Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist in Bengaluru (Karnataka). The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from to 10/08/2022. For this notification, ESIC recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. Candidates who want to apply for ESIC Vacancy 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
ESIC Jobs 2022 Notification Out
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Here below you can find details of the latest ESIC Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist Recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the ESIC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Search for the Latest ESIC Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the ESIC job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
ESIC Notification and Application Links:
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible either for the ‘Walk- in- interview’ or for joining the post.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
- The recruitments will be purely on contractual basis and selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital
- Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided
- The selected candidates will have to join immediately / within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order
- Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medial Council or MCI before joining the post.
- Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
- Hostel accommodation/ quarters will not be provided
- The candidate who is in service should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- The posts are contractual and the contractual engagement may be terminated/ discontinued by either side giving one month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Selection Board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness.
- In case of selection, OFFER OF APPOINTMENT will be issued as per requirement.
- The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
- All the candidates are directed report in the office of the Medical Superintendent
ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Bengaluru, as per the timing mentioned above.
- On selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India
at any Branches (This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State
Bank of India
(Original & one copy Xerox Self attested)
- Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format as per Annexure I
- Age Proof (Class 10th certificate/Birth certificate)
- MBBS Certificate & PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC & I & A Certificate for EWS candidates. OBC candidates are required to submit latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma, not more than One year old from the date of interview. No age relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidate applying for unreserved vacancies.)
- PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate
- MCI/SMC Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for ESIC Jobs?
Currently, 12 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Salary for ESIC Jobs 2022?
The Salary is Rs.60,000/-Per Month.
Q3. When is the Last Date for applying for ESIC Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 10 Aug 2022.
Q4. What is the apply mode for ESIC Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Direct Interview.