IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 OUT – For Interested Candidates | Apply Online Direct Link Here!!!
IIT Madras Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Madras has Released an official notification for Various vacancies for Project Officer in Chennai. The online application process started from 20 Sep 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 07 Oct 2022.Candidates who want to apply for IIT Madras Jobs 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
IIT Madras Career Jobs 2022 Notification Out
IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Here below you can find details of the latest IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the IIT Madras Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website IIT Madras https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Search for the Latest IIT Madras Career 2022 Notification and click on it
- Download and View the IIT Madras Job Notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
IIT Madras Important Links:
|IIT Madras Notification link||Click here|
|IIT Madras Apply Link||Click here|
|IIT Madras Official Website||Click here|
About the Role
- The Senior Research Associate will conduct in-depth field research (primary data collection) and desk-based research (secondary data collection) to build an empirical understanding of the effects of sanitation work on the musculoskeletal health of sanitation workers.
- This would involve going to the field and collect information through interviews, observations, video and image recording, and document reviews to understand the complexity of WMSD management for the sanitation workers.
- The work will also require analysis of the different postures of sanitation workers engaged in work such as septic tank desludging, sewer cleaning, STP/FSTP maintenance operations etc.
- The researcher is also expected to familiarize themselves with the published literature and reports on the topic and utilize the knowledge gained to analyse the sanitation specific data and help develop methods specific for the sanitation workers.
- This is a one-year (minimum 10 months) contract basis full-time role based out of the Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Hyderabad, since the field sites will be in Telangana and would involve extensive travel to field sites across Telangana.
- Interested candidates should submit their updated CV and a one-page cover letter highlighting their suitability for the role to the following email ID – email@example.com.
- The cover letter should address the following:
- The motivation of the candidate for the position
- How does your experience meet the selection criteria?
- What makes you an ideal candidate for the position?
IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for IIT Madras Jobs?
Currently, Various Posts vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Salary for IIT Madras Jobs 2022?
The Salary is Rs.27,500–50,000/-Per Month.
Q3. When is the Last Date for applying for IIT Madras Jobs 2022?
Application Starting Date is 20 Sep 2022.
Q4. When is the Starting Date for applying for IIT Madras Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 07 Oct 2022.
Q5. What is the apply mode for IIT Madras Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Online.