IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notification for 39 vacancies for Junior Operator in Telangana – Karnataka – Tamil Nadu – Puducherry. The online application process started from 09 July 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 29 July 2022. Candidates who want to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Various Vacancy 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Here below you can find details of the latest IOCL Junior Operator recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Engineer Jobs 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the IOCL online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website IOCL https://iocl.com/
- Search for the latest IOCL Recruitment 2022 notification and click on it
- Download and View the IOCL Jobs 2022 notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
IOCL Notification and Application Links:
- Acandidate is allowed to apply for a post under oneState only. In case of receipt of application for more than one State, all the applications will be summarily rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered as claimed by a candidate. Prescribed
qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examinations as indicated above in regular full-time course. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Board
of Education in India.The required qualification acquired through Part time/Correspondence/Distance Learning/Open School mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite equivalent qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by respective Defence service / MHRD, Government of India for the purpose of Employment and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- Ex-servicemen claiming equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.
- Ex-servicemen candidates who, in addition to induction level qualification prescribed for the notified post, possess additional / higher qualification certificate issued by the
Armed Forces during service with them, will be considered for appearing in Written Test and further selection process provided they give a declaration to the effect that he/she
will not make any claim for availing any benefit on the basis of additional / higher qualification certificate issued to him by the Armed Forces.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained, except for Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification other than the prescribed induction qualification shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
- Candidates who are pursuing higher qualification on the date of final submission of online application but have acquired / completed the same subsequently at the time of
SPPT (Driving Test), shall not be eligible for selection and shall not be allowed to appear for SPPT (Driving Test).
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials, Medical fitness as per Corporation guidelines etc.
- Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and
termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s) / District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are
sponsored against this notification, are advised to apply through On-line mode only, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates are hereby informed that any Corrigendum/ Addendum etc., with regard to this advertisement will be made available on
(https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) ONLY. Candidates are advised to refer to the above website periodically for updates. All future correspondence with respect to the advertised posts will be made only through (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx).
IOCL Apprentice Engineer Jobs 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for IOCL Jobs 2022?
Currently, 39 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Pay Scale for IOCL Careers 2022?
The salary is As Per IOCL Recruitment Norms.
Q3. What is the start date to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
The application start date is 09 July 2022.
Q4. When is the Last Date for applying for IOCL Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 29 July 2022.
Q5. What is the application mode for IOCL Recruitment 2022 notification?
The apply mode is Online.