NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has Released an official notification for 08 vacancies for Clinical Psychologist in Bengaluru. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 01/10/2022 to 31/10/2022. For this notification, NIMHANS recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. Candidates who want to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
NIMHANS Career Jobs 2022 Notification Out
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Here below you can find details of the latest NIMHANS Clinical Psychologist Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NIMHANS Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the Official Website NIMHANS https://nimhans.ac.in/
- Search for the Latest NIMHANS Career Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NIMHANS Job Notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
NIMHANS Important Links:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC & EWS Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” link available in this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making payment is listed in the Annexure – 1 below. PWBD candidates are exempted from the payment of application processing fee.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- If necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidates.
- The Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam which will be followed by a skill test.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, EWS, SC & ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M. No.36011/1/98- Estt. (Res) dated 01.07.1998.
- Latest OBC Certificate in Annexure A format containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by GOI as per OM dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certification of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy Layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (For format kindly see Annexure A which is attached with this notification in website).
- The person claiming reservation under Economically Weaker Section has to produce Income and Assets Certificate from the Competent Authority in proper format (Copy Enclosed in website notification as attachment). Candidates are informed to enclose the certificate along with application while submitting the application form. If candidates are failed to enclose the certificate, they will be not entitled for any reservation and will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (Kindly refer Annexure B and C which is attached with this notification in website).
- If vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, it will be filled from UR category and it will NOT be carried forward to the next year as backlog.
- The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change at any stage of recruitment.
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org email only.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 31.10.2022 up to 4.30 P.M.
- Cutoff date for calculation of age, experience is 31.10.2022.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for NIMHANS Jobs?
Currently, 08 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Salary for NIMHANS Jobs 2022?
The Salary is Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-Per Month .
Q3. When is the Starting Date for applying for NIMHANS Jobs 2022?
Application Start Date is 01 Oct 2022.
Q3. When is the Last Date for applying for NIMHANS Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 31 Oct 2022.
Q4. What is the apply mode for NIMHANS Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Offline(By Postal).