NLC Recruitment 2022: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has Released an official notification for 19 vacancies for Junior/ Senior Resident in Neyveli – Tamil Nadu. The online application process started from 05 Oct 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 14 Oct 2022. Candidates who want to apply for NLC Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
NLC Career Jobs 2022 Notification Out
NLC Recruitment 2022 :
Here below you can find details of the latest NLC Junior/ Senior Resident Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NLC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the Official Website NLC https://www.nlcindia.com/
- Search for the Latest NLC Career Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NLC Job Notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
NLC Important Links:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by National Medical Commission / Central or State Council of Indian Medicine-Ayurveda or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from State PSEs / Central PSEs / Government / Quasi Government, should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of document verification otherwise they will not be permitted to attend interview.
- Depending on the response and requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- NLCIL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection.
- Candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of document verification, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to attend selection.
- NLCIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/ modify /reopen /alter the selection process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason.
- Candidates called for Interview are required to make their own arrangements for their travel, they will not be entitled for any reimbursement or Traveling Allowances.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to undergo medical examination before the Industrial Medical Officer, NLCIL prior to being appointed after due selection.
- If the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process / Candidate’s engagement will be terminated / cancelled after engagement, on or after joining if;
- any information / documents submitted by the candidate is found to be false or
- suppressed relevant information or
- if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates can contact the Helpline No.04142 – 255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.00 Hours on all working days i.e., Monday to Saturday or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions.
NLC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for NLC Jobs?
Currently, 19 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the Salary for NLC Jobs 2022?
The Salary is Rs.60,000–95,000/-Per Month.
Q3. When is the Starting Date for applying for NLC Jobs 2022?
Application Start Date is 05 Oct 2022.
Q4. When is the Last Date for applying for NLC Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 14 Oct 2022.
Q5. What is the apply mode for NLC Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Offline(By Postal).