Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Northern Railway has Released an official notification for 29 vacancies for Senior Resident posts in New Delhi. The online application process started from 10 May 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 25 May 2022. Candidates who want to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 for Senior Resident Notification
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||29 Post|
|Qualification||DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD, DM|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||37-45 years|
|Salary||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-PM|
|Starting Date||10 May 2022|
|Last Date||25 May 2022|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self attested copies
Northern Railway Notification and Application Links
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 General Instruction
1. All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures, as mentioned in the application form at Column-F, are to be attached with the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures, as mentioned at column F of the Application form, are to be attached with application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9 . No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST .
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 Important FAQ:
What is the last date to apply online for Northern Railway Recruitment 2022?
Northern Railway Recruitment link open till 25 May 2022.
How many vacancies are there in Northern Railway Recruitment 2022?
Totally 29 vacancies Available for Senior Resident posts in Northern Railway Recruitment 2022.