Retried Person Can Apply ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Applications Invited Through Offline Mode!!

ONGC Jobs 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has Released an official notification for 24 vacancies for Junior Consultant, Associate Consultant in Ahmedabad. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 22/09/2022 to 18/10/2022. For this notification, ONGC recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. Candidates who want to apply for ONGC Vacancy 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.

ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out

ONGC Recruitment

ONGC Jobs 2022 Overview:

Here below you can find details of the latest ONGC Junior Consultant, Associate Consultant Recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.

OrganizationOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Official Websitehttps://ongcindia.com/
Job CategoryPSU Jobs
Job TypeCentral Govt Jobs
Post NameJunior Consultant, Associate Consultant
Total Vacancy24 Posts
QualificationRetired
Age LimitMaximum age should be 65 years
SalaryRs.2,000-66,000/-PM
Job LocationAhmedabad, Jobs in Gujarat
Selection ProcessWritten Test,Interview
Application FeesGeneral/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate –  Nil
Starting Date22 Sep 2022
Walkin Date18 Oct 2022
Postal AddressRoom No-131B, 1st floor, Avani Bhavan Ahmedabad Asset, AMDWSPC@ONGC.CO.IN
Apply MethodOnline (By E-mail)

How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2022:

The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the ONGC Online Recruitment 2022.

  • Go to the official website ONGC https://ongcindia.com/
  • Search for the Latest ONGC Career 2022 Notification and click on it
  • Download and View the ONGC Job Notification
  • Verify your eligibility and go further
  • Click on the registration/ Application form
  • After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
  • Pay the application fees if applicable
  • Take the print out of your application
ONGC NotificationClick here
ONGC Official WebsiteClick here

Other Terms and conditions

  • He/ She will not be eligible for any other Benefits/Allowance/ Facilities/Incentives etc. as
    admissible to regular/tenure employee of the Corporation.
  • Engaged personnel shall be required to work in any charter hired/ O&M operated work over rigs operating in Ahmedabad as competent person in shift duty/ general shift duty. However, in case of exigency, he/she shall work for extended hours/holidays to complete the work without any additional payment. Duty pattern may also change at the discretion of the management.
  • ONGC shall have the right to cancel the engagement at any time without assigning any reason thereof. However, in the normal course, engagement may be terminated from either side, without assigning any reason, by giving one month’s notice.
  • The engaged personnel will not have any financial power.
  • The engaged personnel will have to make his/her own arrangements of stay in Ahmedabad.
  • MHA guidelines in respect of Covid-19 in vogue at the time of engagement and during the tenure will be applicable.
  • He/ She will have no right to claim for regular employment in ONGC later, by virtue of this contractual engagement.
  • The selected candidate will have to sign an agreement/contract with ONGC for the prospective period.
  • Terms and conditions of this engagement shall be subject to change(s) from time to time based on Company’s latest policy. In case of any conflict, guidelines published by the company through different circulars / office orders or through its official portal shall be considered as binding.
  • 80% of the monthly honorarium along with the reimbursement towards conveyance and expenses towards office at residence would be paid on monthly basis. The remaining 20% of the monthly honorarium shall be paid after assessment of the performance at the end of the engagement period and completion of assigned tasks.
  • The reimbursement of Mobile Bill up to maximum ₹ 2000.00 per month shall be made upon submission of bill/invoice.

ONGC Recruitment 2022 FAQs

Q1. How much vacancies are available for ONGC Jobs?

Currently, 24 Posts vacancies are available.

Q2. What is the Pay Scale for ONGC Vacancy 2022?

The salary is Rs.2,000-66,000/- Per Month.

Q3. When is the Starting Date for applying for ONGC Jobs 2022?

Application Starting Date is 22 Sep 2022.

Q4. When is the Last Date for applying for ONGC Jobs 2022?

Application Last Date is 18 Oct 2022.

Q5. What is the apply mode for ONGC Jobs notification?

The apply mode is Online (By E-mail).

Leave a Comment