SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank Of India notification has been released for Investigating Officer Job vacancies in Bengaluru. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 18-03-2022 to 31-03-2022. The SBI Offline Application Form will be available on the official website only.
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2022
SBI Notification 2022 Full Details:
Here below you can Check the latest SBI Investigating Officer Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, qualification details, eligibility age limit, application fees, Payscale details, selection process, the application process, last date and apply link.
|Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs 2022|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2022|
|Job Name||Investigating Officer|
|Age Limit||Above 60 years, as on 31.12.2021.|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Salary||Rs.5500 to Rs.6000/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
E-Mail Address to Send SBI Job Application 2022
|Assistant General Manager – HR|
State Bank of India
3rd Floor, New Annexe Building
Local Head Office,
65, St. Mark’s Road
Bengaluru – 560001.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the SBI official website https://sbi.co.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu.
- Click the SBI Jobs 2022 Notification.
- Download and View the SBI Vacancy 2022 Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents to SBI Recruitment 2022.
- Self attest all the documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the printout of your application.
SBI Jobs 2022 Notification Details and Application Links:
SBI Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available?
Currently, Various vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the apply mode for the notification?
The apply mode is Offline(By Postal).
Q3. What is the Qualification for this SBI Recruitment 2022?
The qualification is Retired.