SBI Recruitment 2022: King George Medical University notification has been released for Channel Manager Supervisor & Channel Manager Facilitator Job vacancies in New Delhi. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 05-01-2022 to 15-01-2022. The SBI Online Application Form will be available on the official website only.
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 11 Manager Post
SBI Notification 2022 Full Details:
Here below you can Check the latest SBI Channel Manager Facilitator Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, qualification details, eligibility age limit, application fees, Payscale details, selection process, the application process, last date and apply link.
|Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Channel Manager Supervisor & Channel Manager Facilitator|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum age 60 years.|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Selection Process||Shortlisted, Interview|
|Application Fees||General/ OBC: Rs. 5000/-|
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 3000/-
E-Mail Address to Send SBI Job Application 2022
|E-Mail Address||Postal Address|
|email@example.com||The Assistant General Manager (HR) State Bank of India Local Head Office, 11, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001.|
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the SBI official website https://sbi.co.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu.
- Click the SBI Jobs 2022 Notification.
- Download and View the SBI Vacancy 2022 Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents to SBI Recruitment 2022.
- Self attest all the documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the printout of your application.
SBI Jobs 2022 Notification Details and Application Links:
Q1. How many vacancies are available?
Currently, 11 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the apply mode for the notification?
The apply mode is Online.
Q3. What is the Qualification for this SBI Recruitment 2022?
The qualifications are Retired.