UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has Released an official notification for 01 vacancies for Assistant Section Officer posts in Bhubaneshwar. The online application process started from 01st May 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 13th June 2022. Candidates who want to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section Officer Notification
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Overview:
- UIDAI Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- UIDAI Jobs 2022 Document Required:
- How to Apply For UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
- UIDAI Notification and Application Links
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Important FAQ:
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section Officer Notification
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Overview:
UIDAI Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- Essential: Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 5:OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 4; OR With seven years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 3; OR Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
- Experience of work in Administration/ Legal/ Establishment/ Human Resource/ Finance/ Accounts/ Budgeting Vigilance/ Procurement/ Planning and Policy / Project implementation and monitoring/ E-Governance etc.
- Basic skills for working n a computerized office environment.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
UIDAI Jobs 2022 Document Required:
Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the following documents latest within 15 days after the last date of submission of application by the candidates:
- Attested copy of application in prescribed proforma.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
- Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
How to Apply For UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible and willing candidate may apply to the UIDAI in prescribed format, along with photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years.
- The applications in the prescribed format should reach to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDA), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038, Telangana State. The last date for receipt of applications is 13.06.2022. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
UIDAI Notification and Application Links
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Important FAQ:
What is the last date to apply online for UIDAI Recruitment 2022?
UIDAI Recruitment link open till 13 June 2022.
How many vacancies are there in UIDAI Recruitment 2022?
Totally 01 vacancies Available for Assistant Section Officer posts in UIDAI Recruitment 2022.