UPSC Recruitment 2021-2022: Union Public Service Commission notification has been released for Medical Consultant Job vacancies New Delhi. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 25-11-2021 to 16-12-2021. The UPSC Offline Application Form will be available on the official website only.
UPSC Jobs 2021 – 2022
UPSC Notification 2021 Full Details:
Here below you can Check the latest UPSC Medical Consultant Recruitment vacancy details, qualification details, eligibility age limit, application fees, Payscale details, selection process, the application process, last date, and apply link.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|UPSC Address||BLOCK NO.3 & 5 UNIT-I, Bhubaneswar-751009|
|Job Name||Medical Consultant|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 67 years|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
|UNDER SECRETARY (ADMN),|
R.NO. 22, GROUND FLOOR, ANNEXE BUILDING
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
DHOLPUR HOUSE, SHAHJAHAN ROAD,
NEW DELHI – 110069.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the UPSC official website https://www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Click the UPSC Jobs Notification
- Download and View the UPSC Vacancy 2021 notification
- Check your eligibility and go further
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents to UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details and Application Links:
Q1. How many vacancies are available?
Currently, 01 vacancies are available.
Q2. What is the apply mode for the notification?
The apply mode is Offline.
Q3. What is the Qualification for this UPSC Recruitment 2021?
The qualifications are Retired.