UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released an official notification for 10 vacancies for Officer, Assistant Editor in Nagpur, Ranchi. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 14 July 2022 To 28 July 2022.Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Career 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
UPSC Career Jobs 2022 Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
Here below you can find details of the latest UPSC Officer, Assistant Editor recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the UPSC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website UPSC https://www.upsconline.nic.in./
- Search for the Latest UPSC Job Notification and click on it.
- Download and View the UPSC job notification.
- Verify your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the registration/ Application form.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the print out of your application.
UPSC Notification and Application Links:
For Notification Details:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Certificate of Disability in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue
- Certificate of Disability shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- h) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for UPSC Jobs?
Currently, 10 vacancies are available.
Q2. When is the Starting Date for applying for UPSC Jobs 2022?
Application Starting Date is 14 July 2022.
Q3. When is the Last Date for applying for UPSC Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 28 July 2022.
Q4. What is the apply mode for UPSC Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Online.