UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released an official notification for 37 vacancies for Assistant Director, Senior Grade in All Over India. The online application process started from 12 Aug 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 01 Sep 2022.Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Career 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
UPSC Career Jobs 2022 Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
Here below you can find details of the latest UPSC Assistant Director, Senior Grade Recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the UPSC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website UPSC https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Search for the Latest UPSC Career 2022 Notification and click on it.
- Download and View the UPSC Job Notification.
- Verify your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the registration/ Application form.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the print out of your application.
UPSC Important Links:
UPSC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How much vacancies are available for UPSC Jobs?
Currently, 37 vacancies are available.
Q2. When is the Starting Date for applying for UPSC Jobs 2022?
Application Starting Date is 12 Aug 2022.
Q3. When is the Last Date for applying for UPSC Jobs 2022?
Application Last Date is 01 Sep 2022.
Q4. What is the apply mode for UPSC Jobs notification?
The apply mode is Online.