WBHRB Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has Released an official notification for 161 vacancies for Assistant Professor posts in All Over West Bengal. The online application process started from 21 April 2022 onwards and candidates can apply till 05 May 2022. Candidates who want to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2022 click on the direct link provided below and apply for the vacancies released.
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professor Notification
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen for recruitment to the Post of WBMES; Assistant Professor in 21 nos. of disciplines in WBMES under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Overview
WBHRB Vacancy Full Details
|OBC – A||13|
|OBC – B||14|
WBHRB Recruitment Educational Qualifications
|Assistant Professor||MBBS degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part- II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) [All years’ including supplementary marksheets to be attached]Recognized Post Graduate qualification MD/MS/DNB (for disciplines under the Broad Specialities group) in the concerned discipline [All years’ including supplementary marksheets to be attached]Permanent Registration No. from WBMC/MCI [Relevant documents to be attached]|
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Date of birth should be between 01-Jan-1977 and 01-Jan-2004 for all candidates; Maximum Relaxation is 5 Years
WBHRB Notification and Application Links
- Candidate has to upload all the relevant documents (wherever applicable), preparing a single pdf file or take snap shots of all the relevant documents preparing a single image of jpeg/ png format with high resolution while applying in the website. Candidates are requested to upload the relevant documents in legible and readable format in the space provided for the same. If any document is uploaded in the space provided for the other one, the candidature may be rejected.
- Scanning of original copy of all the relevant documents will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate has to be careful that all the words/ marks in the uploaded documents shall be readable clearly, otherwise such uploaded documents will not be accepted and candidature may be rejected.
- Short listing of candidates may be made before the Interview on the basis of academic scores OR on the basis of written test (if decided later) or both. The marks distribution pattern may be changed if written test is conducted for the above mentioned post.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
- Address Proof: If Government ID Proof ( i.e. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Driving License/Passport etc.) is not available, then candidates may submit any certificate issued by the revenue office/ municipality/BDO Office/Panchayat Office as their present address.
- Photo: Recent colour front-facing passport size photograph with single color background (60% of the photograph must be covered by face) must be uploaded.
- Signature: Full running signature in blue/black ball point pen on white blank sheet must be uploaded. No short signature/ initial will be entertained.
- No higher qualification without essential qualification shall be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to upload all the relevant documents /certificates with period/tenure ending on or before the last date of submission of application.
- Edit Mode: Candidates after submitting documents online may edit any information and upload documents till the last date of online submission as per this Notice. Every time a candidate has to log in and go through all the steps till final submission. No step can be skipped. Editing in any step may be done and other steps may be kept unchanged using the “SAVE” button in all the steps. Edit Mode is activated for all the candidates even after final submission.
- Clauses in the advertisements may be modified/added subsequently. In case of discrepancy, if any, decision of the Board will be final.
- Marks obtained in written examination, if held, may be considered while preparing merit list.
- Candidates are requested to follow the website of WBHRB regularly for further notice.
- Candidates are requested to be careful while filling in the information and uploading the documents. As the entire process is software based, sending documents through email or hardcopies cannot be uploaded. Hence such request cannot be entertained.
- Candidature of a candidate shall be rejected forthwith for any error in documents submitted/ information filled in by the concerned candidate.
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Important FAQ
What is the last date to apply online for WBHRB Recruitment 2022?
WBHRB Recruitment link open till 05 May 2022.
How many vacancies are there in WBHRB Recruitment 2022?
Totally 161 vacancies Available for Assistant Professor posts in WBHRB Recruitment 2022.