Are you looking for a rewarding career in the field of Human Resources? GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s leading Natural Gas company, is paving the way for exciting opportunities in the HR discipline. As the energy landscape undergoes a rapid transformation towards cleaner and more sustainable practices, GAIL is at the forefront, creating green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with gas fields, LNG terminals, and cross-border gas sourcing points. In addition to its domestic operations, GAIL is expanding its global footprint, making it a significant player in the international market.
Join the HR Revolution:
If you are enthusiastic about making an impact in the HR sector, GAIL India Limited has announced 12 vacancies for the position of Chief Manager. This recruitment drive offers a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that is committed to innovation, sustainability, and global outreach.
- Recruitment Authority: Gail India Limited
- Posts Name: Chief Manager
- Total Vacancies: 12
- Mode of Application: Online
- Vacancy Announced on: November 1, 2023
- Application Start Date: November 1, 2023
- Application End Date: November 30, 2023
- Selection Process: Interview and Document Verification
Chief Manager (HR) Position Details:
As a Chief Manager (HR) at GAIL, you will be a key contributor to the organization’s success. Here are the specifics of the position:
- Post: Chief Manager (HR)
- Grade: E-5
- Pay Scale: Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Qualifications and Experience:
To be eligible for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Minimum Essential Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks and Two years MBA/ MSW with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Human Resources Management with a minimum of 65% marks.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks and Two years Master Degree/ Two years PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with a minimum of 65% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an additional qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Professional).
Minimum Essential Experience:
- Minimum 12 (Twelve) years of post-qualification executive experience in various HR functions, including experience as GET/ET/MT, in State/Central Government Departments/Institutions/Undertakings and/or Private Sector Organizations/Institutions/Companies as an employee of that organization.
- Out of the minimum 12 years of required experience, a minimum of 8 years should be in State/Central Government Departments/Institutions/Undertakings and/or large Private Sector Organizations/Institutions/Companies of repute as an employee of that organization.
- Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings must have a minimum of one-year experience in the next lower pay scale or the next lower equivalent pay scale.
- For Official Notification Link, please click here.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit the GAIL website https://gailonline.com and submit your application online. No other means or modes of application will be entertained.
Candidates are NOT required to submit a hard copy of the application form to GAIL at this stage. However, if you are called for the document verification process, make sure to bring the downloaded application form and all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, along with ONE SEPARATE SET OF PHOTOCOPIES of all documents duly SELF ATTESTED.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Strating Date of On-Line registration / submission of application by candidates: November 1, 2023.
- Last date for on-line registration / submission of application by candidates: November 30, 2023.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to join GAIL India Limited and be part of the HR revolution that’s shaping the future of clean energy and sustainable practices. Your career in HR awaits – apply today!